Sunday, July 27, 2008
One week of holidays before school starts again. Already had programmes planned for the coming week. Can't wait! Time to loosen up and play hard =) Met my ladies for dinner yesterday. FOX is currently having 50% sales storewide... shoppping in S'pore makes me sick!!! =( I think we spent exactly an hour in that shop just to try out the clothes and queue up and pay for our items!!Btw, below are some random snapshots!
We met when we were 15. Now we're 23! Time spares no man!
camwhores
Hui and Ying ... awww..
=)
Cheers
You've been an amazing fren... <3
Survivor Season 17 final 2 contestants LOL
I've bought 3 books from boarders which I love recently. If any of you are non-fiction lovers as well, I highly recommend a book called 'Eat, Pray and Love' by Elizabeth Gilbert. Its reallllly nice! I finished it within 2 days, great book! Another amazing one is a self-help book called 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne.
8:07 PM