Monday, September 29, 2008
Guess what? I went for F1 Singtel Grandprix Spore 2008 yesterday. And it was absolutely f-ing awesome!!!! I totally love it. The cars.. the sound.. the smell of the track and tyres.... gawd! It is the world's 1st Formula One night race and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed myself being there with many other tourists coming from all over the world. I was there from 1pm till 11pm. I was totally burnt out but it was one hell of an experience! I got a good spot right opposite the Esplanade..where I get o see the racers do an almost 90 degree sharp turn. I also caught the Aston Asia Cup, Formula BMW Pacific Race and the Porche Carrera Race before the start of the 61 laps F1 final race.
The Aston, BMW and Porche race were fantastic as well but I swear they were nothing compared to the F1 race! Anyway... Alonso sure is the dude! I'm so happy he came in 1st rather than Hamilton... woohoo!
Walk-In Pass
Spore's Merlion
Ferrari's Crew Team
Anston Asia Cup Race Starting Point
Oh my god... If only I have one of these cars!
Pump it up!
Formula BMW Pacific race
Making sure everything is fine before start of race
My face looks like I just pee-ed in my pants...Yeah.. after seein these cars!
Lining up
Track Marshalls
Racing time
To sum it up... F1 was totally a blast!
And now... the videos! =)
F1 Final Race at turn 14
Porche Carrera Race... One of the racer actually lost control and spins.. highlight!!!
3:16 PM